I cannot believe it is the last day of Primary 1 already! I’m really sad that I don’t get to say goodbye to you all in person so I have recorded a special message for you all.
As it is the last day of term I am not setting any formal learning but below are some tasks that you could complete today if you would like to:
- Complete your transition tasks from yesterday (see link below)
- Remember – today is Free Writing Friday!
- Find a quiet space to sit and write comfortably and safely.
- Set a timer or music to listen to (15 minutes can often be too long for Primary 1 – I would recommend 8 – 10 minutes).
- Sit quietly – Listen to music and draw what you would like. It could be a picture of how you are feeling, something that you have learned about or that you are looking forward to. Try to write some words or sentences about the picture that you have drawn. Below is a link to some relaxing butterfly clips and music that you could use if you wish
- Watch the final whole school assembly with Mrs Murphy.
I wonder if you can spot the special guest appearance at the end!
- To-do list – I really hope that your summer is fun and relaxing but below are some optional tasks that you could do to keep yourself busy if you need to:
You could also make a Summer to – do list and think about all the things you want to achieve this summer
- Printable Activities – Or if you need something to keep you busy and you have a printer – download and print one of these summer booklets:
Parents/Carers – Please do not feel like you need to complete any of these tasks during the Summer holidays. I have provided them only for those who want to use them!
To finish, I’m going to read another story by Linda Kranz – You be you.
Please remember to always be you Primary 1 – You are amazing!
I hope that you have a wonderful summer. Please take care, stay safe and I’ll see in in Primary 2